Wednesday, July 13, 2005

church clean up day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are masks that were found in one of the church closets. We thought they were gross, creepy, and old, so of course we wanted to put them on and take a picture. We're supposed to be cleaning, but dressing-up is way more fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
damon, kelly, rachel, and rusty. sweepin the drive way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here we(other AET's, missionaries, and one exchange student) cleaning up the weeds in the church's flower bed. Well actually I didn't weed. I took a picture of some girls weeding, then suggested we all pose together so it looked like I had actually done some work. You at least have to give me credit for being honest:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are the four super missionaries that left about 3 weeks ago. They were fun, funny, and had great hearts. I'll miss them. Stephanie, Laura, Patrick, and Josh...you are missed by us all!

No comments: