Friday, July 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is my front door


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is my kitchen complete with one burner, 5 bowls, small sink, tiny fridge that I don't use, and tiny toaster thing that burns my food:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is my bathroom. my toilet has a seat warmer which is really the only thing i required for my apartment. this summer i won't use it, but come winter time i'll be sorry for those without a "already-been-sat-on" feel to it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

shower/bath room
this room is about 4 ft x 4 ft

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is my sink/get ready area the size of this room is the same as my shower room. i spin in my apartment rather than walk around:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my shelves. exciting eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it is what it is people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: