Saturday, August 13, 2005

New Transportation!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THIS, my friends, is my new scooter. It is not new technically, but it's new to me, so it's my new scooter. I've had it for about 3 weeks now, but have just now gotten around to posting a picture of it. My friend travis and I bought them from our church's missionaries who recently bought a car and have a child, so they didn't have much use for scooters anymore. We were both pretty excited as you can see by the expressions on our faces. We are now able to join the ranks of our other friends with scooters. I'm the only girl with a scooter here which I think is kind of sad. I'd like a girl to scoot around with sometimes. Luckily my friends janet and rebecca are getting a car today. A car isn't as fun as a scooter, but at least I won't be subjected to the weather when I hang with them:)

No comments: