Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tearin up Tokyo like Godzilla my nilla !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So this past monday, tuesday and wednesday I went to Tokyo with Janet and Rebecca.
We went to Harajuku (the part of tokyo where the youth of japan go to buy their little bow peep outfits and generally just shop. It was pretty fun. We also spent an entire 10.5 hours at Tokyo Disney Sea. We had a ton of fun, took lots of pics, but only saw Pluto. I think mickey and the rest of the gang were takin the day off. Those costumes must be sickly hot to have to wear all day. I'm sure there's some sort of law against making people wear furry costumes in the dead of summer in Japan and if there's not, there needs to be. Poor poor Pluto:(

I'll post more pics from the trip. I need to get more from janet and rebecca.

1 comment:

ME said...

Hello how are you...nice pics... i was just surfing the net and came across your blog! I am 24 and im in iraq right now, so your pictures were a awesome place to go to over the internet...it gave me a chance to get away for just a minute...thanks...

you can email me if you like..
af879@yahoo.com
always could use a penpal